Saturday, June 27, 2009

boy like a timebomb, when you're gonna blow?

today, is one of my lazy days. i woke up at 1.30 pm, eeek i don't like waking up so late but what can i do when i go to sleep at 3 am?

so because of my big laziness i went only for a quick walk and dunch (lunch/dinner) with my father :)

what i wore
(sorry for bad quality photos from an elevator)
PLEASE don't look at my face

nothing special, very simple and comfy - i like it :)

striped blouse maxmara/jeans guess
matched with shoes (photographed with great attention) from pepe jeans


and, today im also in one of these moods that require good music and a hot tea

*

now i am listening to "boy like a timebomb" by noonday underground



i discovered it after watching "InterView" with Sienna Miller and Steve Buscemi. If you haven't seen it go to the closest video rental and, please, rent it, watch it and tell me what you think!

(it's also in my kind of mood so i love it)


instead of summarizing the movie i will just post a trailer :



No comments:

Post a Comment