Thursday, June 25, 2009

À bout de souffle

bonjourrrr

today, some photos of me and a movie that has inspired me ..


dress topshop, jacket zara, shoes nine west, purse bijoux terner (miami airport)

there i was - going to a party that has been a complete SHIT. i were there for an hour and then went to hard rock for fooood with my friends 'cause we were very hungry :)


now.. movie that i watched today was

À bout de souffle

(film noir)
it was just devine. all those cigarettes and music mmmm and Paris of course. the plot is just great - very normal (love,murder) but intelligent and interesting.

it was made in the sixties and i love everything about the 60s - clothes, woman, art, music, cities..
i think if someone would ask me in which(another) epoch I would want to live, it for sure would be the sixties


i love when patrcia shouts NEW YORK HERALD TRIBUNE at the beginning of the film.. when I heard her saying that, it immediately reminded me of THE DREAMERS(movie) when Isabelle says that she was born on

Champs-Élysées

and her first words were NEW YORK HERALD TRIBUNE.




now i want a cigarette, paris, love and a stolen car

No comments:

Post a Comment